Sunday, May 23, 2010

So it begins..

So I'm starting a blog to chronicle my four years of dental school that will be starting at the end of July. At the same time, I'm trying to focus on running as well. I've always wanted to be able to call myself a runner but I think I set my hopes too high and when I don't perform the way I want, I give up.

I went for my first outside run today in awhile so I was a little nervous. Just in case I ended up passed out in a ditch I wore a bright green and blue tie dye tshirt so I would be spotted easily. Although I didn't pass out, the extreme humidity got to my clipped back bangs so I looked like a peacoack of sorts. Besides my near death experience of being chased by a 3 pound chihuahua I think it went alright. It was a pretty short run at 2.3 miles but you have to start somewhere.

M98CR7ZCB2JU

No comments:

Post a Comment